For practical and logistical reasons, we like to discuss every order with customers. For example, hides are purchased in-person at market, so availability of type and color can fluctuate. And we’ve found most customers appreciate having their size and details verified. The ordering process is still simple:
- Head over the Product listings. Go to the product you want, and fill out the form included on its page.
- We will review your order and verify your choices with you.
- You will complete your order by completing the invoice that we provide you with. Payment in full is required.
- Once your jacket is completed, we will ship your jacket via EMS and send you a tracking number. Lead time from payment to shipment will be 3-4 weeks max, although, it should be closer to 2-3 weeks. The exception is if you are place on the Wait List (see next FAQ Item.)
- Orders will be taken until we reach order levels that put us at 3-4 weeks (max) lead time.
- If this order level is reached and you want to place an order, we will place your name on the Wait List. At this time you have to send all of your order details.
- Once you are called upon, you will receive an email and you will have 24 hours to respond with payment. If there is no response, you will be removed from the list.
- If you missed your 24 hour window and would still like to order, you must resubmit your order.
We do not accept returns. We will accept exchanges under the following conditions:
- If your stock sized garment has any substantial measurement deviations from the stock size chart or if you were sent the wrong size.
- We will exchange the garment for the same jacket (same hide, color, and details) in the proper size.
- We will refund cost of shipping to us of course.
- If your MTM garment has any substantial measurement deviations from what you ordered. (Note that measurements for the item you order are ultimately your choice.)
- We will exchange the garment for the same jacket (same hide, color, and details) with the proper measurements.
- The original jacket must be shipped back to us. We will, of course, refund cost of shipping.
- We will not accept exchanges for non-fault reasons (e.g. you dislike the style).
Absolutely – however, for women’s jackets there is a slight upcharge because it must be Made to Measure. The “Women’s” size option is available for all items under the “Size” selection.
Falcon Garments is comprised of Charly and Daniel. Charly will be your main point of contact for all Falcon Garments inquiries. Daniel is the production manager making sure all your jackets are made in a timely fashion with the care. We work very closely to ensure your each jacket is made to spec.